My attempts to link Weight Watchers with all my other iPhone apps was only one of the problems I had this week. It definitely did not help to have my PointsPlus values going all crazy, but I had other issues too.
Rather than spell out all the things I did wrong last week, I thought I'd take a cue from the meeting topic for the week and talk about how a healthier, "Me 2.0" Weight Watchers member would act, and how I want to act:
- Me 2.0 will find a way to track that works instead of trying to turn her tracker into a toy.
- Me 2.0 will make sure to take a water bottle to work so that she could drink water all day.
- Me 2.0 will pack a snack for work and know the PointsPlus value of it.
- Me 2.0 will keep the house stocked with fruits and vegetables.
- Me 2.0 will be sure to get plenty of activity for stress relief.
- Me 2.0 will remember that it's okay to feel grief.
- Me 2.0 will prioritize her sleep.
- Me 2.0 will be speak kindly to herself.
Me 2.0 is not sharing her weigh-ins on her blog anymore. It adds a lot of pressure to a situation that is already pretty high-stress for me. I will let you know when there is good news to share.