Getting Back from Gaining Back
Did you reach your goal weight only to regain as you fell back into old habits? Do you feel sad and ashamed when you remember how you swore that you would "never again" be overweight?
We believe that healthy weight loss begins from a place of self-compassion. It's great to try to develop healthier habits and work toward your goals. We just don't think self-punishment is going to get you there.
Think about it -- even if you could hate yourself skinny, would you really want to?
We’ll talk about:
- Developing healthy habits that are sustainable and rewarding
- Finding ways to ditch shame and find compassion for yourself
- Asking for the support you need from friends and family
- Using technology to help you in your "weight loss project"
- Dealing with body image confusion after a big loss or a big gain
- Living your life with confidence and style, no matter what you weigh