- Get 20 minutes or more of exercise or intentional activity -- Yes! Did an hour swim workout
- Eat at least 4 servings of vegetables and 3 fruit servings Yes! Avocado, salad, carrot, celery, lettuce, tomato, banana, grapes, tangerine, clementines, pineapple -- maybe went a bit overboard on the fruit!
- Log all food within 10 minutes of eating it -- All food logged but delay was longer than 10 minutes for some meals
- Stay within my calorie goals -- If I cut two of those extra fruit servings (or dessert at the World's Saddest Christmas Potluck), I would have.
- Take my supplements -- Yes!
- Drink at least 6 16-ounce glasses of water -- I will need one more glass before bed unless I miscounted.
- Meditate for 5 minutes -- Yes!
I should have skipped the work potluck but usually it's sort of mandatory. This year it was pretty lame. The food (other than the homemade desserts) was not that special and it was sparsely attended. I would have been happier if I had picked up sushi to eat at my desk so I could finish my work faster.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad