- Blogging more often brings more visitors and comments and increases the sense of community. Staying connected inspires me.
- Twitter is a great adjunct to a blog and allows for more spontaneous content.
- Not every post has to be profound. Blogging more often has allowed me to experiment and play with different formats and different ideas. I'm having more fun.
- I can't always predict which posts will resonate for readers. Sometimes a quick post is all it takes to generate discussion.
- Photos are fun and I should take more and use them more in my posts.
- Link-love posts are fun but they are also a lot of work.
- Scheduling posts and blogging early are lifesavers on busy days.
- I like daily blogging enough to keep it going for another month!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
NaBloPoMo Day 30: The End, or Just the Beginning
I learned a lot from blogging daily for 30 days. Some of the lessons:
"Count your calories, work out when you can, and try to be good to yourself. All the rest is bulls**t." -- Jillian Michaels at BlogHer '07