- Deb at Shedding My Fatsuit has been blogging from The Biggest Loser Resort in Utah. I am living vicariously through her posts, since I've always wanted to try a week (or at least a few days) away at a fitness resort or spa. Here's her post on Day 4.
- Laura had a good post recently on turning weaknesses into strengths. It especially hit home for me that without my weight issues, I might have never learned many of the healthy habits I now enjoy.
- Koren Motekaitis, who has an incredible podcast, also wrote recently about happy as a choice we can make at any time, rather than as a destination we will reach once we __________ (lose weight, get a new job, find the right guy, etc.).
- I'm still loving the "Inside Out Weight Loss" podcast. Have you checked it out yet? Recent episodes include "Forgive Your Way Slim" and "Release Anxiety Eating."
- Tina at Faith, Fitness, Fun shows us just how ugly life as a fitness competitor can be. She looks pretty great now that she is eating real food, I think.
Friday, September 30, 2011
I don't have much to say today (and I should be grading papers anyway), so I'm going to emulate the lovely Shauna and do a quick link-fest:
"Count your calories, work out when you can, and try to be good to yourself. All the rest is bulls**t." -- Jillian Michaels at BlogHer '07