1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So, eight random facts about me:
- I can do mirror-writing in cursive. I learned to do it in school when I was bored. I had to stop doing it because my teachers thought I was dyslexic.
- When I get to a hotel room, I like to completely unpack my suitcase, even if I'm just there for one night. I am probably one of the few people who actually uses the drawers in hotel dressers.
- I like odd numbers better than even ones.
- The funniest things I read recently were these analyses of the advantages and disadvantages of potential Democratic nominees and the potential Republican nominees for president in 2008. The Five Stages of Grief According to Ann Coulter piece was funny too.
- The first computer I ever used was a VIC 20. It was 1980, and I was ten years old. I was at my cousin's house and stayed up all night learning how to program in BASIC on it. I credit that experience with my lifelong interest in computers and technology.
- I have never had a broken bone and until a few years ago, had never had a cavity.
- The first album I bought with my own money was Pat Benatar's Crimes of Passion.
- I've never been to California.