For nearly 30 years Nike and "air" have been synonymous ever since the release of the first Air Max 1s on March 26, 1987, a revolution forever changing the designs of running sneakers worldwide. To celebrate the innovative construction and paying homage to the iconic visible Nike Air Max Unit within the midsole, Nike SB introduces the Janoski Air Max Day Skate Shoes. Featured with a multi-colored woven knit upper complimented well with contrasting grey trim and details along the collar rim and tongue, these kicks are flashy and stylish. A wonderful pair of kicks made from the best of Nike technology with the personality that highlights cutting edge innovation.
- In celebration of March 26, Nike Air Max Day!
- Stefan Janoski Air Max Day Skate Shoes from Nike SB.
- Signature Stefan Janoski pro model shoes.
- Multi-colored woven knit upper with grey trim, black Nike swoosh on sides and soft grey textile located on collar and top of tongue.
- Nike Air Max Unit for heel protection and longterm durability.
- EVA foam sockliner for comfort.
- Deep horizontal and vertical flex groove tread for range of motion with contrasting translucent rubber pods by toes and heel.
- Mid ankle protection for snug flexibility and further comfort.
- Featuring a gusseted rubber tongue to keep tongue in place during use.
- Herringbone pattern rubber pods for improved grip.
Nike SB Janoski Air Max Day Skate Shoes MISCELLANEOUS 280672