Optimized for lightweight performance, New Balance re-introduces their line of 247 runner shoes with a new deconstructed composition offering reduced weight in contrast to it's predecessor. The shoes have a one piece bootie construction that provides a comfortable sock-like fit that's reinforced with synthetic leather panels across the heel. Equipped with the brand's REVlite midsole and a durable gum sole, providing crucial daily cushioning.
247 Deconstructed White Shoes from New Balance Lifestyle.
Size and Fit:
- Shoes run true to size with generous room in toe box.
- Low-profile design.
- One piece bootie construction for sock-like fit.
- Woven mesh/textile upper with synthetic leather trim/panels across back of heel.
- Woven heel tab for easy on and off access.
- Minimal padding.
- Cushioned footbed.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams.
- Durable rubber outsole with hexagon tread for grip.
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout.
New Balance Lifestyle 247 Deconstructed White Shoes WHITE 290034