|A weird scared face I make sometimes|
1. Being unloved -- worse yet, having someone pretend to care about me when they really don't.
2. Overhearing people talking about me -- I don't like to sleep when other people are awake for fear that I'll overhear something bad about myself.
3. Getting old and sick -- I watched two grandmothers decline from very vibrant, healthy people to very fragile and demented states in a short time. I especially would worry about other people having to take care of me in that state (see fears 1 and 2).
4. Having my loved ones painfully decline and die.
5. Being confined -- Literally, but also figuratively.
6. Big, creepy bugs -- Especially in hotel rooms, I worry about running into these.
Not exactly a lighthearted post -- even I can laugh at #6, but the rest are powerful stuff.