Fitbloggin' is only 13 days away, and I know I'm not going to lose a lot of weight between now and then, but I can at least get back to the habits that make me feel my best, especially since I'm going to be a model in the fashion show. I want to feel confident.
So, here are the habits I am going to be following:
- At least 30 minutes of exercise per day (already did a 35-min Spin class today, may go for a walk)
- Do my physical therapy exercises (just added this one, did some of them but need to do the rest)
- Log all food in Lose It! and stay in the "green zone" (have a few calories left for a snack later)
- Take my supplements (taking right after I post)
- At least 3 servings of veggies and 2 fruits (so far: avocado, salad, broccoli, peppers, onions, and strawberries)
- Get at least 35 grams of fiber (at 19, about halfway, may make a smoothie and add chia seeds for fiber)
- At least 90 ounces of fluids (already at 108)
I'm still unpacking from the last conference but I'm going to do it with FitBloggin' in mind -- any of the toiletries and other stuff that I don't really need between now and then is going to stay packed. I was hoping to take only my backpack with me, but I think that's probably unrealistic. I used my backpack as a carryon for this last trip, and I couldn't fit many clothes in it.