All of these opportunities could be helpful, but they also would take away some of the control I'm enjoying by doing the Jen Plan. I know it sounds a bit stubborn, but I want to succeed on my own so I know how to succeed on my own, and so that I can stay in charge of my own results. There's nothing wrong with getting a little help, I'm just feeling like it is important for me to learn what healthy weight loss and maintenance feels like when I'm designing my own program. I want my success to belong to me alone. Besides, I love that my husband and I are finally doing the same program. That wouldn't happen if I joined one of these other things.
I'll keep working my checklist for now. If I need help, I know lots of places to find it.
- Average 300 minutes a week of exercise, shooting for at least 30 minutes a day -- Did my 1-hour Pilates Circuit class plus an easy 40-minute walk.
- Log all food in Lose It! and stay in the "green zone" -- Just under my calories, everything logged.
- Take my supplements --Forgot until now, and I can't take them this close to my nighttime meds.
- Drink at least 90 ounces of liquids each day -- 100 ounces. I looked at the link Vickie posted, and I should be shooting for around 95 ounces most days.
- Get at least 35 grams of fiber per day -- Only 30 grams today. This one is hard for me. I had a huge plate of veggies at lunch and a small salad at dinner, plus three servings of fruit. The only days I have hit 35, I have had air-popped popcorn. .