I am figuring out that I need to keep my meals right around 400 calories to have a good day. That leaves enough calories for a snack or two. Today my breakfast was higher in calories than I expected, and it seemed to throw everything off a little. It's my fault for not having my usual breakfast fare stocked, and then for eating frozen waffles without checking the nutrition panel.
I ended up 327 calories over today, but since I was under the last two days, I am only 301 calories over for the week so far.even if I don't make that up in the next two days, I expect to see a loss on Monday.
- Average 300 minutes a week of exercise, shooting for at least 30 minutes a day -- easy 30-minute walk.
- Log all food in Lose It! and stay in the "green zone" -- Was over, but logged everything.
- Take my supplements -- taken.
- Drink at least 90 ounces of liquids each day -- Just over.
- Get at least 35 grams of fiber per day -- 40 grams.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad