Note: I have never logged sexual activity as exercise. Think of the dozens of calories that I might be missing out on! Still, no.
What is shared with my friends?
*We do not display your actual weight by default
- The amount of weight (in pounds) that you've lost to date.
- The number of pounds your're aiming to lose.
- Your weekly calorie budget and each day's calories relative to that budget.
- Your exercises, times, and calories burned (excluding sexual activity).
- Recent activities such as weighing in with weight change.
- The foods you have eaten in the most recent meal.
- Favorite foods and favorite exercies
I'm actually friends with one of the hosts of "Balanced Living Weekly" on LoseIt! and it's interesting to see his posts. Other than him, none of my other LoseIt! friends are actively logging.
So far so good for me today. I have had breakfast, lunch, and a snack and I still have about 600 calories in the bank for dinner. Knowing I was logging today got me outside for a run even though it was rainy.