5 things found in your bag:
1) Wallet stuffed with millions of crumpled receipts -- I never throw them away until I've had a chance to go through them for possible expense report needs.
2) My personal mobile phone and my work BlackBerry (will miss that one).
3) Less than $20 cash, most of the time.
4) 3 or 4 tubes of Burt's Bees chapstick, tinted and not.
5) Pocket pack of tissues to support my constant nose-blowing needs.
5favorite things in your room (bedroom)
1) My king-sized bed with nice sheets and down pillows and comforter. I could end the list right here because it's all I'll ever really need.
2) Our first-ever nice bedroom furniture, purchased by us rather than some random relative or person my parents know.
3) Large-ish closet, which is a nice thing to have after our last house with teeny ones.
4) Dozens of these for emergency ponytail needs.
5) My jewelry box, which is a pretty minimalistic collection but has everything I need.
5 things I have always wanted to do
1) Write a book that gets published
2) Go to a spa for a long weekend
3) Learn how to paint watercolors
4) Get a full-time faculty gig (working on that one)
5) Go to Europe with my husband
5 things I am currently into:
1) Twitter (I know)
3) Jillian Michaels's podcast
4) Cooking at home
5) Making elaborate plans for what to do with all my free time when I'm not working at my current job
5 People I want to tag:
I am a buzzkill about this, I hate tagging people. So if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged and post a link in the comments.