Here are the rules for the "Thinking Blogger Award":
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
It is going to be hard to choose only 5 from among the many blogs I read regularly, but I have to start with my three fellow Angry Fat Girlz team members and then make some tough choices from there:
- Daisy K. posts at car on the hill infrequently, but her well-crafted posts are worth waiting for and always make me think.
- Anne has a great blog at Random Thoughts of a Disordered Mind. She posts recipes, which are always incredibly popular, but she also writes thoughtful posts about her experiences as a Weight Watchers member or other insightful musings on the world around her.
- Lori's posts at Readheaded Stranger are usually funny, even when the things she's writing about (like a traumatic knee injury) aren't. She also posts wonderful photos.
- Cindy has a positive attitude about the whole weight-loss and life-improvement process. I enjoy reading her posts at I Surrender because she doesn't complain about her problems, she finds solutions. It's very refreshing.
- Beula's Dear Ethel is a different kind of blog. I always wonder if it's an installment novel masquerading as a personal blog. It's alternately wacky and heart-warming. Definitely check it out.